- 1 Mahindra Mounted Combine Harvester Price Specs Overview
- 1.1 Mahindra Mounted Combine Harvester Arjun 605 Overview
- 1.2 Mahindra Mounted Combine Harvester Arjun 605 Key Features
- 1.3 Mahindra Mounted Combine Harvester Arjun 605 Advantages
- 1.4 Mahindra Mounted Combine Harvester Arjun 605 Price
- 1.5 Mahindra Mounted Combine Harvester Technical Specifications
- 1.6 Mahindra Combine Harvester Working Process video.
- 1.7 Related Posts
Mahindra Mounted Combine Harvester Price Specs Overview
Mahindra Mounted Combine Harvester Arjun 605 Overview
Today Here in this article I going to introduce the Mahindra Mounted Combine Harvester Arjun 605 model Price, Technical specifications, Key Features and more.
The Mahindra Combine Harvester provides complete harvesting solution from cutting to threshing of a crop. Mahindra Arjun 605 tractor is mounted on harvester during harvesting time and perform as a prime mover.
It comes with this Key features such as four stroke water cooled, direct injection diesel engine, 4 cylinders, 57 horsepower, 50.3 hp PTO Power.
There is little information about Mahindra Combine Harvester but you can check it’s more information below. Ok so let’s check it out.
Mahindra Mounted Combine Harvester Arjun 605 Key Features
- Engine: four stroke water cooled, direct injection, Diesel engine,
- rated Engine speed: 2100 rpm
- Horsepower: 57 hp
- PTO Power: 50.3 Hp
- Tested and approved by Government of India
- The single machine that can perform all operation from Threshing, Harvesting, cleaning to the unloading of grains into gunny bags.
- Cutting speed synchronized with tractors speed.
- Saves time and manual effort.
- Better design of threshing unit reduces grain damage and improves threshing efficiency.
Mahindra Mounted Combine Harvester Arjun 605 Advantages
- Easy to manage due to common controls with tractor
- Less fuel consumption as maximum PTO(Power Take-off) power is achieved at 540 rpm.
- Reverse PTO application allows reverse rotation of PTO shaft so that material attached to the drum can be quickly removed.
Mahindra Mounted Combine Harvester Arjun 605 Price
Please contact us on this Toll-Free Number 1800 425 65 76.
Mahindra Mounted Combine Harvester Technical Specifications
|Model||MSI 457 3A|
|Type||four stroke water cooled, direct injection, Diesel engine,|
|No. of cylinders||4|
|Bore/ Stroke mm||96/122|
|Rated engine speed (RPM)||2100|
|Engine HP||57 HP|
|PTO HP||50.3 HP|
|Air cleaner type||Dry, Dual cartridges, 15 Forward + 3 Reverse, mechanical partial synchromesh|
|Speeds (KMPH)||Forward range – 1.71 to 33.53 kmph , reverse range – 3.24 to 18.03 kmph|
|clutch type||Dual, dry friction plates|
|PTO type||SLIPTO, 540 +R/ 540+ 540 E|
|Brakes||Mechanically actuated, oil immersed disc brakes|
|Type||Tractor powered combine harvester|
|Type of prime mover||Mahindra 605 DI – I ( Arjun novo), 4 wheeled, 2 wd, general purpose agriculture tractor|
|Drive wheels||16.9 -28, 12 PR – 2 nos.|
|steering wheels||7-19, 10 PR – 2 Nos.|
|Cutting platform||3280mm (dia) x 3840mm ( width)|
|No. of Scoopes||16|
|Type||Square section 1170mm (width) X 380 (Dia.)|
|Drive||V belt and fully drive|
|Separating mechanism, Straw walker, closed stock type with shaw||Five Nos.|
|Blower||550mm ( Dia.) x 1100 mm ( width) – 4 blade|
|Blade||1075mm X 128 mm|
|Drive||V-belt with pulley arrangement|
|Length with trailer/ without trailer||11050mm / 6400mm|
|Total mass of combine ( Kg.)||5868 Kg.|
Mahindra Combine Harvester Working Process video.
Hope guys like this article, but if you have any problem regarding this article, then please comment for us we will solve your problem as soon as possible but if you like it so please share your review through the comment box. Thanks for visiting our site and stay with me for more stuff like this.